英语新闻|如何用英语进行商务邀约?
原标题:英语新闻|如何用英语进行商务邀约?
商务邀约是商务沟通技巧的一个重要内容。在商务场合,商务邀约对发展商务伙伴关系有着重要意义。
商务邀约的常见沟通流程包括提出邀请、接受或拒绝邀请、改动计划等。
今天我们总结了一些商务邀约的常用句式,你一定可以用得上!
01
提出邀请
常用句式:
I'd like to invite you to ...
I was wondering if you would like to ...
Would you like to ...?
Would you be interested in ...?
示例:
I'm very interested in your proposal. I'd like to invite you to an industry confernce.
我对你的建议很感兴趣,我想邀请你参加一场行业会议。
Would you be interested in attending a business lunch with me?
你有兴趣和我共进商务午餐吗?
I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me tomorrow.
我想知道你明天是否愿意一起吃晚饭。
Would you like to join me for a drink?
你愿意一起喝一杯吗?
02
接受邀请
常用句式:
That would be great/nice.
I'd be delighted to.
OK. I'll ...
示例:
I'd like to invite you to our office to meet our sales staff.
我想邀请你到我们办公室来见我们的销售人员。
That would be great.
那太好了。
Would you like to come and visit our plant after lunch?
午饭后你愿意来参观我们的工厂吗?
I'd be delighted to.
我很高兴来。
Would you like to join me for dinner?
你愿意和我一起吃晚饭吗?
OK. I'll be there on time.
好的。我会准时到的。
03
拒绝邀请
常用句式:
I'd love to, but I'm afraid I ...
Sorry, but I ...
Thanks, but ...
示例:
I'd like to invite you to speak at our company's annual conference.
我想邀请你在我们公司的年会上演讲。
I'd love to, but I'm afraid I have to take a business trip abroad then.
我很想去,但恐怕那时我得出国出差。
Would you like to attend a business seminar with me tomorrow?
明天你愿意和我一起参加一个商业研讨会吗?
Sorry, but I have another appointment tomorrow.
抱歉,我明天有约了。
Would you like to join me for dinner?
你愿意和我一起吃晚饭吗?
Thanks (for the invitation), but I have to work late tonight.
对不起,我今晚得加班。
来源:沪江英语
责任编辑: