跑腿英文怎么说(跑腿英语怎么说)
跑腿 run errands
1
errand “(短程)差事;跑腿”,可数名词
run errands “跑腿,听候差遣;办事”
run erands for sb. “替某人跑腿”
例
I mean, you get coffee and you run erands.
我是指,你负责咖啡,听候差遣。
Cam has me running all kinds of errands for the play.
小卡让我帮他的歌剧跑腿。《摩登家庭》
2
(1) on errands “跑腿;办事,出差”
或者说on an errand
(2) send sb. on errands “支使某人,差遣某人”
例
My boss was always sending me on errands.
我老板老是支使我。
Her sister sent her on an errand again.
她姐姐又支使她。
呼来喝去 push sb. around
push sb. around “摆布某人,对某人发号施令,对某人呼来喝去”
英语解释为tell someone what to do in an impolite or threatening way。
例
We let her know she's done pushing us around.
要让她知道,我们不再随她摆布了。
Father-in-laws are tough, because you can't let them push you around, and you also have to show them respect.
岳父真难相处,因为既不能让他对你呼来喝去,同时又要对他表示尊重。
,