多项式 非多项式级_多项承诺

  I thought I would write an article about artificial intelligence and commitments.

  我以为我会写一篇有关人工智能和承诺的文章。

  This is not an article about committing code in version control systems.

  本文不是有关在版本控制系统中提交代码的文章。

  It is about commitments in life.

  这是关于生活的承诺。

  I am committed to learning more about artificial intelligence (AI) and have been writing one new article about or related to AI every day for 456 days.

  我致力于学习更多有关人工智能(AI)的知识,并且已经连续456天每天撰写一篇有关AI或与AI相关的新文章。

  You can scroll my articles on ‘stories’ to confirm this if you would like.

  您可以根据需要滚动我在“故事”上的文章,以确认这一点。

  This does not mean that I am extremely knowledgeable about the field of AI.

  这并不意味着我对AI领域非常了解。

  In fact consider how long it takes for a degree in Computer Science, a PhD, or building a solution within the field of AI.

  实际上,请考虑花多长时间才能获得计算机科学,博士学位或在AI领域内建立解决方案。

  Considering this, many within this field have spent far more time writing code or learning about AI in other ways.

  考虑到这一点,该领域内的许多人花费了更多的时间编写代码或以其他方式学习AI。

  How can one be committed to learning more about AI?

  如何致力于学习更多有关AI的知识?

  Not that I would make this an overarching commitment for anyone – rather it is a question for those interested.

  我并不是要对任何人做出最重要的承诺,而是对那些有兴趣的人提出问题。

  Then, perhaps it is important to consider what field one is considered to be within.

  然后,也许重要的是要考虑一个领域。

  I have a background in social science. What is your background?

  我有社会科学背景。 你的背景是什么?

  Why do you want to learn more about the field of AI?

  您为什么想更多地了解AI领域?

  Do you want to learn more?

  您想要了解更多吗?

  By reading this article I am to some extent assuming you do.

  通过阅读本文,我在某种程度上假设您愿意。

  When I started to write about AI about 456 days ago I did not know a great deal about the subject.

  大约456天前,当我开始写有关AI的文章时,我对这个主题并不了解很多。

  My interests were more aligned with sustainability, environmental concerns, young people and entrepreneurship.

  我的兴趣与可持续性,环境问题,年轻人和企业家精神更加一致。

  I had a mixed background in management and social anthropology.

  我在管理和社会人类学方面有着不同的背景。

  Now, on day 456, I am programming in work as a consultant in KPMG and undertaking a MSc in Social Data Science in Copenhagen.

  现在,在第456天,我正在作为毕马威会计师事务所的顾问进行编程,并在哥本哈根获得社会数据科学理科硕士学位。 Image for post @potapenko @potapenko

  My commitment to pursuing more knowledge within the field of AI has brought me somewhat in direction that I had not pictured.

  我致力于在AI领域追求更多知识的承诺使我朝着我从未想象过的方向发展。

  Within this picture there is a ‘we’. That is me and my wife. Me and my family. Me and my friends.

  在这张照片中有一个“我们”。 那是我和我的妻子。 我和我的家人。 我和朋友们。

  Time as ‘we’ is very important to me, and makes me very happy.

  作为“我们”的时间对我来说非常重要,并使我感到非常高兴。

  Still, with a commitment to write — that time is to some extent compromised, or a new routine is introduced.

  尽管如此,出于对写作的承诺,时间在某种程度上受到了影响,或者引入了新的例程。

  When I started to write, the first weeks my wife was not all too happy.

  当我开始写书的时候,我妻子的头几周并不十分幸福。

  It took me a great deal longer time to write, and perhaps my quality was higher – I was more serious in the output each day.

  我花了很多时间写书,也许我的素质更高–每天的输出我都更认真。

  I may have lost part of that seriousness of the early days of this journey, yet I have gained something as well.

  我可能已经失去了旅途初期的那种严肃性,但是我也有所收获。

  What is commitment?

  什么是承诺?

  Voabulary.com defines commitment as the following:

  Voabulary.com将承诺定义如下:

  “Making a commitment involves dedicating yourself to something, like a person or a cause. Before you make a commitment, think carefully. A commitment obligates you to do something.”

  “做出承诺涉及将自己奉献给某个人,例如一个人或一个事业。 在做出承诺之前,请仔细考虑。 承诺使您有义务做某事。”

  Am I committed to writing, family, wife, health, studies and to myself?

  我是否致力于写作,家庭,妻子,健康,学习和自己?

  Can I be all at one time — not likely. Can multiple commitments somehow exist in harmony or together?

  我可以一次全部待在一起吗? 多个承诺可以以某种方式和谐共处吗?

  How do one learn to balance even one commitment?

  如何学会平衡一项承诺? Image for post @aaronburden @aaronburden

  The etymology of commit according to etymologyonline.com is:

  根据etymologyonline.com提交的词源为:

  “Late 14c., “to give in charge, entrust,” from Latin committere “to unite, connect, combine; to bring together,” from com “with, together” (see com-) + mittere “to release, let go; send, throw” (see mission).”

  “晚14C,‘给负责,委托’,从拉丁文committere“团结,连接,结合; 汇集“,从COM‘与一起’(见的COM)+ mittere的“来释放,放手; 发送,投掷”(请参阅任务)。

  To unite, together and to release. To throw?

  团结起来,一起释放。 扔?

  Throwing yourself at one task, or towards one goal seems fitting.

  投身于一项任务或朝着一个目标迈进似乎很合适。

  Towards something.

  向着某事。 Image for post @markusspiske @markusspiske

  For me to throw myself towards an understanding of artificial intelligence has been interesting.

  对我来说,使自己对人工智能的理解很有趣。

  It has only brought me to scratch the surface in understanding a topic, and that is exciting.

  它只是使我在理解某个主题时从头开始,这令人兴奋。

  My wife respected after a month or two that I had gained a new hobby, and I increasingly tried to do this in a respectful way as much as I could.

  一两个月后,我的妻子尊重我获得了新的爱好,并且我越来越多地尝试以一种尊重的方式做到这一点。

  Strong commitment and an addiction is an important distinction.

  坚定的承诺和沉迷是一个重要的区别。

  According to Wikipedia: “Addiction is a brain disorder characterised by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli despite adverse consequences.”

  根据Wikipedia的说法:“成瘾是一种脑部疾病,其特征是尽管有不利后果,但强迫性地参与奖励刺激。”

  Was writing articles rewarding?

  写文章有好处吗?

  Yes, they were.

  是的,他们都是。

  One can receive a stimuli from recognition from friends or peers.

  人们可以从朋友或同伴的认可中获得刺激。

  When does a commitment have an adverse consequence?

  承诺何时会产生不利后果?

  Does it affect sleep negatively over time?

  它会随着时间的推移对睡眠产生负面影响吗?

  How much time do you spend with people you love?

  您与您所爱的人相处多少时间?

  To what extent is this a short or long commitment?

  这是短期还是长期承诺?

  Will there come a moment when you will commit less?

  会有片刻你会减少投入吗?

  These are all questions I have been asking myself.

  这些都是我一直在问自己的问题。

  AI & multiple commitments, that is in one sense the troubling aspect of AI.

  AI和多重承诺,这在某种意义上是AI令人不安的方面。

  A few algorithms or companies have managed to build algorithms that can be generalised over several different tasks, yet this is often not possible to a great extent or not ethically defensible in the development of AI.

  少数算法或公司已经设法构建了可以在多个不同任务上推广的算法,但是在AI的开发中这通常在很大程度上是不可能的,或者在伦理上是无可辩驳的。

  AI in a broad or narrow sense cannot often thrive at current compute with multiple commitments.

  广义上或狭义上的AI常常不能在具有多个承诺的当前计算中蓬勃发展。

  What is one commitment?

  什么是一项承诺?

  What are several commitments?

  有哪些承诺?

  When I started writing I perceived this commitment to be a learning experience.

  当我开始写作时,我认为这种承诺是一种学习体验。

  The following link is to my first article:

  以下链接是我的第一篇文章:

  I return somewhat to the origin.

  我有点回到原点。

  At least the stated beginning of this project of mine:

  至少我的这个项目规定的开始:

  “This is inspired by the film 500 Days of Summer where the main character tries to figure out where a love affair went sour, and in doing so, rediscovers his true passions in life.”

  “这是从电影《夏日的500天》中获得启发的,其中的主要角色试图弄清恋爱在何处变酸,并以此重新发现他对生活的真正热情。”

  I am already in love – with my wife.

  我已经爱上了我的妻子。

  I do not need to love technology or fall in love with the notion of AI.

  我不需要爱技术或爱上AI的概念。

  What I wanted from my early writings was to engage more with sustainability and a multitude of ways that AI influence society.

  我从早期的著作中希望得到的是更多地参与可持续性以及AI影响社会的多种方式。

  It is about this generation and the coming generations.

  这是关于这一代和后代的。

  In that sense discovering ‘true passions in life’ does not seem a fitting way to put it.

  从这个意义上说,发现“生活中的真正激情”似乎并不是一种恰当的表达方式。

  What would those be?

  那会是什么?

  Has AI been a sour affair?

  AI有什么坏事吗?

  To some extent I think the answer is yes.

  在某种程度上,我认为答案是肯定的。

  At the same time maybe sour is good — like lemons.

  同时,酸味也许很好-像柠檬一样。 Image for post @blcksdz @blcksdz

  Knowing how to use lemons, that is a different story!

  知道如何使用柠檬,那就另当别论了!

  We must realise what AI can and cannot do at the current time.

  我们必须认识到AI当前可以做什么和不能做什么。

  That AI operates combined with a variety of technologies in a diverse range of contexts.

  AI在多种情况下与多种技术结合在一起运作。

  There has been so much excitement surrounding the development of AI and what it will do for society — how it will revolutionise the world and change economies.

  围绕AI的发展及其将为社会带来的成就令人兴奋不已,它将如何彻底改变世界并改变经济。

  Has it not done so?

  是否没有这样做?

  I would say yes.

  我会说是的。

  It aided the algorithmic governance partly involved in the financial crash.

  它协助了部分与金融崩溃有关的算法治理。

  It is partly responsible for new ways of navigating information.

  它部分负责信息导航的新方式。

  It has been a process of uncovering existing injustice or accelerating it.

  这是发现或加剧不公正现象的过程。

  Discovering that AI can be part of a solution and simultaneously cause problems is important.

  重要的是发现AI可以作为解决方案的一部分并同时引起问题。

  I did not need to write about AI for 456 days to know that would be the case.

  我不需要456天就可以写出有关AI的信息,而是可以知道。

  I wrote this on my very first day:

  我是在第一天写的:

  “Parts of humanity’s current love affair with AIness is thrilling to watch. It remains to be seen whether this love will flourish or turn sour in the years to come. Who knows.”

  “目前人类与AIness的恋爱关系令人激动,值得关注。 在未来的岁月中,这种爱情会发旺还是变酸,还有待观察。 谁知道。”

  Have I learned anything?

  我学到了什么吗?

  AI is incredible and awesome. AI is scary and terrible.

  人工智能是不可思议的。 AI可怕而可怕。

  There are multiple commitments — towards many ends or beginnings.

  有多重承诺–有许多目的或起点。

  I am becoming a social data scientist, a beginning of sorts.

  我正在成为社会数据科学家,这是各种各样的开始。

  Hopefully that will entail adding some value to these processes in terms of either decreasing the damage to the planet, harm to people or better inclusion of people with proliferating platform technologies.

  希望这将为这些过程增加一些价值,包括减少对地球的损害,对人的伤害或利用不断发展的平台技术更好地包容人们。

  It is scary to deal with new and old issues in society.

  处理社会中的新旧问题令人恐惧。

  It is scary to learn something new.

  学习新东西真是令人恐惧。

  Yet, less scary than the prospect of not trying.

  然而,这比不尝试的恐惧要少。 Image for post @britishlibrary @britishlibrary

  Will there be more wars involving AI?

  还会有更多涉及人工智能的战争吗?

  Will AI be used to help increase the sustainability of our planet?

  人工智能会被用来帮助增加我们星球的可持续性吗?

  Will AI be used to further deepen inequalities?

  人工智能会被用来进一步加剧不平等吗?

  Will AI be used in more inclusive processes in society?

  人工智能会用于社会中更具包容性的过程吗?

  I believe all of the answers to these questions will be yes.

  我相信所有这些问题的答案都是肯定的。

  I hope this sounds intuitive.

  我希望这听起来很直观。

  Let me return to multiple commitments.

  让我回到多重承诺。

  There are likely other commitments that practitioners, companies and government involved in the field of AI will have.

  人工智能领域的从业者,公司和政府可能还会做出其他承诺。

  People want different things.

  人们想要不同的东西。

  People program with multiple commitments.

  人员计划具有多项承诺。

  What do you want?

  你想要什么?

  What do I want?

  我想要什么?

  I want to learn, live and work in the most peaceful way as possible while doing my best to contribute with whatever I have to reach a multitude of common global commitments — attempting to thrive together on this planet.

  我想以最和平的方式学习,生活和工作,同时尽我最大的努力为达成众多共同的全球承诺做出自己的贡献—试图在这个星球上共同成长。

  We must commit to a responsible use of AI while realising we may fail in a great deal of ways along the way.

  我们必须承诺以负责任的方式使用AI,同时意识到我们可能会在此过程中以很多方式失败。

  That is what I think today of AI & commitments.

  这就是我今天对AI和承诺的看法。

  I can attempt to commit to a better future.

  我可以尝试致力于更美好的未来。