美剧《紧急呼救:孤星》第一季第一集Part1

  成败在此一举了 各位

  So it's all down to this, folks.

  这是得州队拯救这个赛季的最后机会

  Texas's last chance to save their season.

  长角牛队已经推进到了任意球射门范围内

  The Longhorns are in field goal range

  第四节还剩下四秒钟

  with four seconds remaining in the fourth quarter.

  他们本赛季25次射门17中

  Their kicker is 17 for 25 for field goals on the season.

  奥斯汀 得克萨斯州

  发球很不错 射门了 球进了

  The snap is good, kick is up, through the uprights!

  得州队得三分 进入加时赛

  Texas gets three. We're going into overtime.

  该死的

  Oh, kick me!

  911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况

  微波炉着火了

  火 火烧得很快

  The flames! The flames are moving fast!

  保持冷静 先生 你在哪里

  Okay, stay calm, sir. Where are you?

  我在农畜饲料厂

  I'm at the Farm and Feed Factory,

  老沃克路

  off Old Walker Road.

  我在主楼的厨房

  I'm in the kitchen in the main building and--

  我真的要被烧死了[被解雇了]I'm so fired.

  126队 请注意

  126, please be advised,

  呼救者被困在了一座工厂中央的休息室

  caller is trapped in the break room in the center of the compound.

  调度中心 这里是126消防队

  Dispatch, this is Engine 126.

  这地方的火势在迅速扩大

  This place is going up like a tinderbox.

  这至少是个四级应急响应火灾

  We are talking about at least a four-alarm.

  好吧 你们在现场当心点 听见没

  Okay, y'all take care of yourselves out there, you hear?

  注意脚下

  Watch your step.

  救命啊 我在这里

  Help! Over here!

  等等

  Hold on to it!

  还有人员受困 还有人员受困

  We got another one! We got another one!

  那上面 先全力扑灭那座塔楼上的火

  Hey, up there, got all that water in the tower.

  加瑞蒂 尽你所能吧

  Garrity. Hit it with everything you got.

  我下不去 这里着火了

  I can't get down from here! There's fire over here!

  哈克斯 水压再高点

  Harkes, we need more pressure.

  水快用完了 长官

  We're almost dry, sir.

  怎么回事

  What's going on?

  队长 我记得在地图上看到过在那边有消防栓

  Hey, Cap, I think I remember seeing a hydrant on the map

  离这里大概91米

  about a hundred yards that way.

  如果我能去那边接上一根四英寸的水管

  If I can run a four-inch line to it,

  应该就能把火扑灭了

  we could have a fair fight.

  快去

  Get 'er done.

  好了 出发

  All right, stepping off.

  准备好 抓紧了

  Y'all be ready to hold on tight!

  有水了

  There it is!

  126队 收到请回答

  Come in 126, do you copy?

  调度中心 这里是126队

  Dispatch, this is 126.

  -怎么了 -刚刚有个维修工用西班牙语打来了电话

  - What's up? - We just got a call in Spanish from a maintenance man.

  他说那个工厂里存放着化肥 硝酸铵

  Said they store fertilizer, ammonium nitrate, in that facility.

  你得让所有人员撤退

  Y'all need to pull those men back.

  126消防队

  Hey, Engine 126!

  126消防队 退后

  Engine 126, fall back!

  退后 退后

  Fall back! Fall back!

  126队云梯车 收到请回答

  Ladder 126, do you copy?

  126队云梯车 请回答

  Ladder 126, please respond.

  126队云梯车

  Ladder 126!

  126队云梯车

  Ladder 126.

  紧急呼救

  孤 星

  第一季 第一集

  六个月后

  我打算今晚跟艾利克斯求婚

  I'm gonna ask Alex to marry me tonight.

  爸 请你别打击我好吗

  Dad, please don't say anything negative, all right?

  我连戒指都买好了

  I already bought the ring.

  不如先同居再求婚吧

  How about moving in together first?

  要大胆一点 不是吗 你不是一直这么说的吗

  Grand gestures, right? Isn't that what you always say?

  要有大的转变

  Big 电影盒子 swings?

  我还离过两次婚呢

  I've also been divorced twice.

  纽约消防局 我们来帮你了

  New York Fire. We're here to help.

  救命啊 来人呐 救命

  Help! Someone, help!

  拜托 拉我上去

  Come on, help me up!

  让我从这里下去 拜托 快救我出来

  Get me down from here, please! Get me out of here!

  天哪 我真是爱死纽约了

  Oh, God, I love New York.

  救命 救命

  Please! Help, help!

  所以

  So,

  你是打算把你关于这次求婚的真正想法告诉我呢

  you gonna tell me what you really think about this proposal,

  还是打算假装你没意见

  or you just gonna keep pretending that you don't have an opinion?

  你是个成年人了 既然你觉得这样做是对的

  You're an adult, you think it's right...

  那么我支持你

  I say go for it.

  真的吗

  Really?

  真的

  Yeah.

  多谢鼓励 爸

  Thanks, Dad.

  你没事吧

  Hey, you okay?

  没事 老毛病一直好不了

  Yeah, it's some viral thing I can't kick.

  我去看看医生 开点抗生素吃

  I'm gonna go to the doctor, get some antibiotics.

  好的

  All right.

  我为你感到高兴

  I'm happy for you.

  这些是肿瘤

  These are tumors.

  还在1B期

  They're stage 1B,

  这意味着它们没有扩散到你的淋巴结

  which means they haven't spread to your lymph nodes,

  也算不幸中的万幸

  which is very fortunate.

  我们发现得早

  We caught it early.

  肺癌吗

  Lung cancer?

  但我去年才照过胸部X光

  But I had a chest x-ray last year.

  那栋楼炸毁的时候 你在正下方是吗

  You were at ground zero when the buildings came down, yes?

  没错

  Yeah.

  那你肯定也知道

  Then I don't have to tell you

  当911事件20周年的时候

  by the 20th anniversary of 9/11,

  当年事发或清理时在场的幸存者

  more survivors who were there that day

  他们之中生病和死亡的人数

  and during the cleanup will get sick or die

  将超过911事件本身所造成的死亡人数

  than people killed on 9/11 itself.

  我会死 不是吗

  This is gonna kill me, isn't it?

  如果你被确诊了癌症

  If you're going to get a diagnosis like this,

  这是最好的情况了

  it's the best-case scenario.

  -我能工作吗 -可以

  - Can I work? - Yes.

  我的建议是

  But here's my advice:

  不要担心身体这部分

  Don't worry about the physical parts of this.

  你还年轻力壮 希望还是有的

  You're young and strong. The numbers are on your side.

  绊倒大多数人的

  It's the psychological part of the diagnosis

  是确诊所造成的心理影响

  that trips most people up.

  把这当成一个机会 来好好审视你的人生

  Let this be an opportunity to look at your life,

  你的工作 你的感情

  your work, your relationships,

  确保它们都是你想要的样子

  and make sure they're all you want them to be.

  我儿子今晚要订婚了

  My son's getting engaged tonight.

  我能活到婚礼那天吗

  Will I make it to the wedding?

  我不愿意告诉病人他们还能活多久

  I don't like to give timelines,

  但我们会尽全力让你能看到那天

  but weill do everything we can to make sure you do.

  这里真不错

  This is nice.

  确实 我想找个好点的地方

  Yeah, I wanted some place really nice.

  我想跟你说点事情

  So I wanted to talk to you about something.

  -我也是 -让我先说吧

  - So do I. - Let me go first.

  斯特兰德队长

  Captain Strand.

  我们还以为你不会来了

  We were about to give up on you.

  我是司法部的贝丝·希丽

  Beth Healy with the Department of Justice.

  我们本该在九点见面的

  We were supposed to meet at nine?

  没错 我们通过电话 抱歉迟到了

  Yes, we spoke on the phone. So sorry.

  这是来自得州奥斯汀的消防局副局长奥登·拉德福

  This is Deputy Fire Chief Alden Radford from Austin, Texas.

  欢迎来到纽约

  Welcome to New York.

  谢谢

  Thank you.

  这是什么 陨石吗

  What is that, a meteorite?

  这是一个提醒

  That's a reminder.

  它来自世贸大厦双子塔中的南塔

  It's from the South Tower.

  当时...

  The, uh--

  当时温度太高 把金属都熔化了

  the heat was so intense, it melted metal,

  但这里的消防队员还是进去了

  and the guys from this house went in anyway.

  这是他们为我们立下的标准

  That's the standard they set for us here.

  斯特兰德队长

  Captain Strand,

  我相信你听说了

  I believe that you're aware of the

  更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

  举报/反馈