美剧《使女的故事》第一季第一集Part122

  侍女的故事

  第一季 第一集

  你没事吧 她还好吗

  Are you okay? Is she all right?

  下车 宝贝

  Come on, come on, baby.

  来 让妈妈看看你有没有事

  Come here, honey, come here. Let Mommy check you.

  来 过来

  Come here. Come over here.

  是头撞疼了吗 车颠吗

  Is it your head? Did the car go bump?

  没事了

  It's okay.

  好了 你得带她快走 明白吗

  All right. You've gotta take her. Okay?

  -快走 大约往北走两英里 -不 不行

  - Go...It's about two miles north. - No, no, no.

  他说过有人会在那里接我们

  He said someone's gonna meet us.

  -乖 跟妈妈一起走 -那你呢

  - All right, go with Mommy. - What about you?

  -那你怎么办 -不 没事 快走

  - What about you? - No. No, no, it's all right. You go. Go!

  跑 跑 快跑啊

  Run, run, run! Run, run!

  -我马上就跟过来 -快 快走

  - I'll be right behind you. - Come on. Here we go.

  快点 当心脚下

  Faster. Watch your step.

  当心

  Careful.

  看着路

  Watch the road.

  往左转 宝贝

  Go to the left, honey.

  快 快走

  Come on. Go quickly.

  往左转 就是这里

  Go left. Here you go.

  你看到她了吗

  Do you see her?

  她往那边跑了

  She went that way.

  待在这里 宝贝 躲起来

  Stay here, hon. Stay there.

  快来 乖孩子

  Come here, honey. Good girl.

  我们躲在这里 快 快点

  We're gonna hide right here. Quick, quick, quick.

  头低下 乖孩子

  Put your head down. Good girl.

  千万别出声 知道吗

  Now be very quiet, okay?

  -别出声 -看看那棵树后面

  - Be quiet. - Check behind that tree.

  妈妈

  Mommy?

  别出声 宝贝

  Quiet, baby girl.

  别出声

  Quiet.

  我没看到她

  I don't see her.

  那边的人都过来

  Pull up around there!

  快走 乖孩子

  Here we go. Good girl. Good girl.

  妈妈

  Mommy!

  -妈妈 他们追来了 -快追

  - Mommy, they're coming! - Move!

  拦下她

  Stop her!

  -我们抓到她了 -不要

  - We got her! - No!

  -妈妈 -不 不要

  - Mommy! - No! No! No!

  -抢走她 -不要 汉娜 不要 求你了

  - Take her! - No! Hannah! No! Please!

  求你别抓走她 求你不要抓走她

  Please don't take her! Please don't take her! No!

  -不 不要 -妈妈

  - No! No! - Mommy!

  住手 不 不要 求你了

  Stop it! No! Please! No! No!

  不 不要 求你了

  No! No! No! No! Please!

  -妈啊 -求你不要...

  - Mommy! - Please don't...

  不要

  No!

  一把椅子

  A chair.

  一张桌子

  A table,

  一盏灯

  a lamp.

  一扇挂着白窗帘的窗户

  There's a window with white curtains,

  玻璃是抗震防碎的

  and the glass is shatterproof.

  但他们害怕的不是我们逃走

  But it isn't running away they're afraid of.

  一个侍女是跑不远的

  A Handmaid wouldn't get far.

  是其他的逃离方式

  It's those other escapes.

  利用尖锐物在自己身上开个口子

  The ones you can open in yourself given a cutting edge.

  或是用床单挂在吊灯上吊死

  Or a twisted sheet and a chandelier.

  我尽量不去想那种逃离方式

  I try not to think about those escapes.

  受精仪式时会更加艰难

  It's harder on ceremony days,

  但是想太多可能会导致难以受孕

  but thinking can hurt your chances.

  我叫奥芙瑞德

  My name is Offred.

  我曾经有过另外一个名字 但现在被禁用了

  I had another name, but it's forbidden now.

  现在很多事都被禁止了

  So many things are forbidden now.

  你来了啊

  So, here you are.

  你可以坐下

  You can sit.

  我一般不会让你们坐下 不过这次就当是例外

  I don't make a practice of it, but just this one time.

  话说

  So.

  那个谁没成功吗

  Old what's-his-name didn't work out?

  没有 夫人

  No, ma'am.

  运气可真糟

  Tough luck.

  那么这是你的第二个岗位了吧

  This is your second posting then?

  是的 夫人

  Yes, ma'am.

  很好

  Good.

  上一个是彻头彻尾的新人 就像训狗一样

  Our last one was brand new. It was like training a dog,

  而且还是只不太聪明的狗

  only not a very smart one.

  希望你清楚规矩

  I expect you know the rules.

  是的 夫人

  Yes, ma'am.

  别叫我夫人

  Don't call me ma'am.

  你不是女佣

  You're not a Martha.

  瞧瞧这是谁回来了

  Well, look what the cat dragged in.

  这是新换的侍女

  This is the new one.

  你好

  Hello.

  祈神保佑生养

  Blessed be the fruit...

  愿主开恩赐予

  May the Lord open.

  我是沃特福德大主教

  I'm Commander Waterford.

  愿您安康

  Peace be to you.

  愿上帝

  May God

  让我真正有价值

  make me truly worthy.

  好吧

  Right.

  好的

  Good.

  很高兴见到你

  Nice to meet you.

  我也是

  You too.

  起来

  Get up.

  别总让我看到你

  I want to see as little of you as possible.

  明白吗

  Do you understand?

  -是 夫... -沃特福德太太

  - Yes, ma...Yes. - Mrs. Waterford.

  他是我的丈夫 至死不渝

  He is my husband until death do us part.

  别打歪主意

  Don't get any ideas.

  如果我有人惹我 相信我 我会以牙还牙

  If I get trouble, believe me, I will give trouble back.

  丽塔是从零开始学做面包的

  Rita makes the bread from scratch.

  他们喜欢让女佣做这些

  It's the kind of thing they like the Marthas to do.

  回归传统价值观

  A return to traditional values.

  那就是他们所奋斗的东西

  That's what they fought for.

  总是在我有事的时候出现

  Always showing up when I'm in the midst of something.

  稍等

  Hold your horses.

  今天早上只喝咖啡吗

  Just coffee for you this morning?

  我有公事

  Duty calls, I'm afraid.

  我会在我办公室里

  I'll be in my office.

  怎么了

  Something wrong?

  只是跟我战区的大主教们电话会议

  Just a conference call with my field commanders.

  然后要开会

  Then meetings.

  开好多会

  Always a lot of meetings.

  -好吧 你今晚得早一点 -当然

  - Right. Well, you need to be early tonight. - Of course.

  我知道这很难 但是要有信心就会有回报的

  I know it's hard, but keep faith. We'll be rewarded.

  我保证

  I promise.

  最近大主教喜欢吃鸡蛋

  The Commander likes his eggs lately.

  保证要新鲜 别像上次一样

  Make sure they're fresh, not like last time.

  让他们知道是给谁买的

  Let them know who it's for

  他们就不敢胡乱应付了

  and they won't mess around.

  好的

  All right.

  谢谢你

  Thank you.

  你要一整天都站在这里吗

  You gonna stand there all day?

  真无礼

  Be rude,

  留你朋友在外面等

  leaving your friend outside waiting.

  我想告诉她奥弗格伦不是我的朋友

  I want to tell her that Ofglen is not my friend.

  在我到这里的两个月里

  That I've exchanged barely 50 words with her

  我跟她的对话还不到五十个字

  in the two months since I got here.

  我有点想告诉她 我真的觉得

  I kind of want to tell her that I sincerely believe

  奥弗格伦就是个伪善的小贱人

  that Ofglen is a pious little shit

  就知道埋头死干

  with a broomstick up her ass.

  愿主明察

  Under His eye.

  更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

  举报/反馈