Blood & Treasure

  How about... Shokaku Akizuki?

  21年的威士总 限♥量♥版

  21-year -old whiskey, limited edition

  肖都藏在泰国威士总后面的

  Shaw was hiding that behind the sketchy Thai whiskey.

  那是给贵客喝的

  That is for VIPs only

  比如说你朋友西和丹尼啊

  Like your friends -- Lexi and Danny

  你怎么忍♥心让我们喝廉价货呢

  You weren't gonna serve us the cheap stuff, were you?

  我当然忍♥心

  Of course I was

  过了下下龙湾

  Out past Ha Long Bay.

  有一个地方叫玉毒蛇

  there's a place called The Jade Viper

  如果你们找的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥真在南

  If your terrorist is in Vietnam y

  我会从这里找起

  that's where I'd start

  我们的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥

  We think our terrorist

  可能更像是那种古董猎人

  may be more in the vein of antiquities hunters.

  他们正在寻找一根圣仅

  They're looking for a Spirit Banner.

  成吉思汗之魂

  I The Soul of Genghis Khan.

  是今天毒蛇俱乐部

  Yeah A new kingpin

  会出现一个

  is expected to make

  新头日

  an appearance at the Viper today.

  他自称大汗”

  He calls himself The Great Khan.

  Sounds like he's got a thing for Genghis -- may be his relics.

  看来我得给我裁缝打电♥话♥了

  SHAW : Sounds like I need to call my tailor for you two

  毒蛇俱乐部对着装要求很严格

  The Viper has a strict dress code.

  好

  Okay.

  我们找到这位"大汗“

  We find this “ Great Khan,

  或许就能找到绑♥架♥凯特的人

  maybe we find whoever took Kate.

  这只用了你一分钟

  Well, that took less than one minute

  把剩下的95%的酒还给我

  I want 95% of my bottle back

  还有一件事

  One more thing

  别过去

  Don't go.

  什么

  Sorry e

  去玉毒蛇的顾客

  The clientele

  可不是什么普通的罪犯

  at the Jade Viper are no ordinary criminals

  他们穷凶极恶

  They're the worst of the worst,

  而且不喜外人

  and they don't like outsiders

  我在那里失误过一次

  One time I was there, I made the mistake

  帮不该帮的女人点了个火

  of lighting the wrong lady's cigarette

  胸膛被开了个口子

  I got shiv ved in the chest

  你们走进毒蛇

  You walk into the Jade Viper

  可能就见不到明天的太阳了

  you might not live to see tomorrow.

  幸好我们是活在当不呢

  Well, it's a good thing were living for today

  说得对不 小家伙你懂我

  Right, little man 7 Solid

  别带坏小孩

  Don't corrupt him

  你喝的最好是苹果汁

  That better be apple juice

  喂喂

  Check one, check two. Shaw.

  喂喂 检查耳麦

  Check one,che ct

  当 我觉得这一身好傻

  Shaw, I feel ridiculous

  你很帅 金色是时尚版的黑色

  lou look great. Gold is the new black

  我差点认不出他

  I almost don't recognize him

  你知道莱克西跟我穿的衣服一模一样吗

  You know Lexi and I are wearing the exact same jacket?

  我的裁缝是个大腕儿

  My tailor is an artist e

  你得相信他的眼光

  You got to trust the vision, man

  要是带着枪就好了

  You know, I'd feel a lot better about this situation

  我会更有安金感

  if we were coming into it armed

  你也听到文思的话了 是的

  You heard Vince. Yeah, yeah

  枪♥支♥ 刀具 铜指节

  Guns,knives,brass knuckles

  进入玉毒蛇之前都要

  anything coming into the Jade Viper gets deposited

  存在武器检查处这是

  at the weapons check. That's...

  肖的声音

  .where Shaw comes in.

  漂亮漂亮小女孩

  Pretty. pretty baby girl. Ooh. Shaw!

  喂喂 检查耳麦 我们能听见你 肖

  Check one,check two,chea y

  嘿 刚说到武器检查

  Hey,the weapons check

  我知道

  O, I got it.

  接管武器检查处

  Take over the weapons counter

  留意那把天蝎枪

  keep an eye out for our Skorpion

  一旦发现马上报告 小菜一碟

  report back the minute I spot it Easy p easy s

  我们我到那个拿银枪的男人

  We find the man with the silver gun

  跟踪他找到这个“大汗

  we trail him to this " Great Khan,

  然后找到凯特

  we find Kate

  对了 肖

  Oh and,uh, Shaw?

  罗密欧 不许为女士点烟

  Romeo, don't light any lady's cigarette.

  角管她多漂亮

  No matter how pretty she is

  那我怎么施展英雄情怀啊

  I am here strictly in a heroic capacity

  有料

  Damn.

  站住

  Hold it.

  轮到你们上场战斗时

  The ringmaster will call your number

  领班会叫号♥的

  when it's your turn to fight

  还有 战斗

  There's.. fighting?

  大汗需要知道你们能力如何

  The Khan needs to know if you can handle yourself

  没问题 这就是我们过来的原因

  Yes. Yes, which is the whole reason we are here

  好的 我可以上

  Okay,yeah, III do it.

  男子组已满 只剩女子了

  Men's bracket's full. Women only

  那还等什么 走吧

  Let's get to it, then

  好吧你确定吗

  Well, are you sure about this?

  天江在招募人手

  The Khan is recruiting

  我胖揍个小贱♥人♥

  I beat down some skank

  就能见到他 这有啥好考虑的

  I get an audience with him. What's there to think about?

  我得去武器检查处那边观察情况

  I have a weapons check to take over.

  祝你揍小贱♥人♥开心

  Good luck with the skank beating

  谢谢-好吧

  Thanks. Yeah, okay

  你没问题的-就是啊

  You got this. Yeah.

  而旦手 我会把咱们所有的钱

  You know what, in fact, I'm putting all our money

  都押在17号♥身上

  on Fighter 17.

  看我的

  Watch this

  接下来上场的是女子组

  EMCEE : Coming up, it's the ladies!

  欢迎我们的头号♥种子

  EMCEE : And now,our main attraction,

  4 号♥

  Number Four!

  不会吧

  Oh,no.

  咱俩得马上撤快

  We've got to go. Now!

  等等 出什么事

  Hey, hey. What's wrong 3

  那个穿金色丝绸和服的女人别

  The woman in the gold silk kimono. No.

  别回头 正常点

  No,don't look. Be coo

  保持冷静一你认识她

  Be cool. What? You -you know her 7

  她是我前任

  Yes, she's my ex.

  前任伴侣 犯罪搭档

  Partner. In crime

  我上次见她时

  The last time I saw her,

  她刚干完一票被警♥察♥抓了

  she was being dragged away by police after a job

  我俩逃得命快没了最后我逃走了 她不幸落网

  we were running went to hell. I got a way,she went to prison

  别回头

  Don't...look.

  她会把我的头拧掉的

  She's gonna take my head off.

  快咱们走吧

  Okay,we're out of here

  跟她对决的是

  EMCEE : And her e's her challenger

  17号♥

  Number 171

  她在那里 穿金色外套的那位

  There she is, in the gold jacket!

  卧♥槽♥

  Bloody hell

  接下来上场的是4号♥

  EMCEE: And here comes Number Four

  等等

  Oh,hey hey.um

  别把钱都押我身上

  don't be t all our money!

  武器检查

  Weapons.

  这个需要存吗

  Do I need to check these 7

  哦天啊 真抱歉

  Oh, my God. I am sorry.

  得马上去搞点苏打水

  We need to get some club soda on that immediately

  不不不亲吧 我帮你弄干净

  No,no,no,no. Come on,man. Let me help you get cleaned up

  或者 用牙膏

  Or -or, you know, toothpaste. Toothpaste always gets it out.

  我看看

  Um,let's see,um...

  要是用水洗的话

  Oh,if you're...if you're gonna was h it

  定要冷洗

  you want to do a cold wash

  漂白剂放够 放足

  with bleach. Lots of bleach

  一定放够

  lots of bleach and,um..

  我去 这老弟准备了两件

  He's got another jacket.

  你这里 好像还有一片小薄荷

  I think you -- you still have a sprig of mint in your

  武器检查

  Weapons 7