美剧《夏威夷特勤组》第十季第十七集Part1591
《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-O...
你要回夏威夷的工作组
You will return to your task force on Hawaii,
做我在特遣队中的耳目
to be my eyes and ears inside Five-O.
-亚当 -抱歉我一走了之
- Adam. - I'm sorry I was gone so long.
我必须得离开
I just had to get away.
欢迎回来 兄弟
Welcome home, bro.
如果你对他如此怀疑
If you're so suspicious of the guy,
为什么你还这么轻易就欢迎他归队
why'd you welcome him back to the team?
我想让他待在我能监视他的地方
I want him where I can keep an eye on him.
其实火奴鲁鲁警局在派更多的警力
HPD's actually looking to shift more resources
去菲律宾人的地盘上 都在里面了
to Filipino territory. It's all in there.
西村
Noshimuri.
小心
Watch your back.
确定这里安全吗
You sure this is safe?
比上一个点安全多了
It's a hell of a lot safer than the last spot.
火奴鲁鲁警局明天一早就会包围那个点
HPD's gonna be all over that location tomorrow morning.
真好奇这是为什么呢
Yeah, interesting how that happened.
我建议你把你的推测藏好 远藤
I suggest you keep your theories to yourself, Endo,
否则我今晚会埋四具尸体 而不是三具
or I'll be burying four bodies tonight, not three.
瓦胡岛
1920年2月21日
回床上来
Come back to bed.
我也想 唐森女士
I wish I could, Ms. Townsend,
但我真的得回去工作了
but I really must get back to work.
我的晚餐已经凉了
Well, my dinner's gone cold,
所以等会儿我可能会再叫点客房服务
so I may have to order more room service later.
关于这个...
About that...
我...
I...
我有些话不得不坦白
I have a confession to make.
迪尔德丽·内史密斯
十字路口谋杀案
作者 莫琳·唐森
当我发现你要住在我们酒店的时候
When I found out you were staying with us,
我主动要求来把晚餐送进你的房间
I asked if I could bring your dinner to the room.
我是你《迪尔德丽·内史密斯》系列小说的忠实粉丝
You see, I am a big fan of your Deirdre Naismith novels
我希望你可以在我这本《十字路口谋杀案》上签个名
and I was hoping you might autograph my copy of Murder at the Crossing.
怎么
What's the matter?
我给你的这些 还不足以让你记住我吗
Didn't I give you enough to remember me by?
不是的
N-no.
不是 够了
No-- uh, yes.
确实够了
Y-Yes, you did. Of course.
我...只是
I-I-- It's just...
我开玩笑的
Dear boy, I'm only joking.
为你签名我乐意之至
It would be a pleasure to sign your book.
"致我的头号粉丝
"To my number one fan,
里奥
Leo.
你是我的忠实粉丝
You've got a devoted fan in me.
祝好 莫琳·唐森"
With love, Maureen Townsend."
谢谢
Thank you.
请问一下
May I ask,
下一本迪尔德丽的小说会什么时候问世呢
when can we expect a new Deirdre book?
还要很久
Not anytime soon.
那本来会是下一本的 但...
That was supposed to be the next novel, but...
你也能看出来我对这些稿子的看法
Well, you can see what I think of it.
你是说
Y-You mean to tell me
这是一整本迪尔德丽·内史密斯的小说
that's an entire Deirdre Naismith novel
然而世人都无从得见吗
the whole world will never see?
有时候你必须知道什么时候该让事物死去
Sometimes you have to know when to let things die.
库维利高中
如今
天堂执法者
第十季 第十七集
珍珠港希凯姆联合基地
瓦胡岛
雷恩斯
你好 我是雷恩斯
Hey. I'm Reigns.
欢迎回家 雷恩斯先生
Welcome home, Mr. Reigns.
要我帮你拿包吗
Can I take your bag?
不用 但我要你抱我一下
No, but I'll take a hug.
很高兴你能平安归来
I'm happy you're home safe.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
那边情况怎么样
So, how was everything over there?
我知道你不能说细节
I mean, I-I know you're not allowed to talk about the details,
但就是 情况大致如何
but, like, how did it go?
挺好的
Yeah, it was good.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
前面右转
Take a right up here.
好吧
Okay.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
右转就行了
Just take the right.
好吧
Okay.
你到底要...
What exactly...?
自从我离开 我就一直在幻想这一刻
Been thinking about this ever since I left.
挺不错的
That was nice.
是啊 是挺不错的
Yeah. Yeah, it was.
我也没料到这事会发生在车里
I can't say I, thought it was gonna be in a car.
是你让我停车的
Well-- you're the one who told me to pull over.
过来亲一下
Come here.
十分感谢
Thank you so much.
在这住了这么多年
Living here all these years,
大草坪
希尔顿夏威夷度假村
这还是我第一次来这个节
it's my first time at this festival.
这是个文化节
Well, it's a literary festival.
专门为喜欢看书的人举办的
It's for people who like to read.
-我就喜欢看书啊 -是吗
- I like to read.- Really?
当然是真的
Yeah, really.
怎么
What is that?
现在我床头柜上还放着一本汤姆·克兰西的小说呢
I got a Tom Clancy on my nightstand right now.
我相信你有这本书
I believe that you have it.
我只是不觉得你会有耐心
I just don't think you have the patience to
去坐下来认真读这本书
sit down and actually read the book.
合着您就是书虫了呗
What are you, a bookworm?
我喜欢看书啊
I like to read.
就是他
There he is.
哈利·兰福德
Harry Langford.
你们好 小伙子们
Hello, chaps.
很高兴见到你
Lovely to see you.
-很高兴见到你 -你好吗 伙计
- Good to see you. - How you doing, buddy?
-很好 -好
- Good. - Good.
所以 叫我们来干什么
So, why are we here?
其实吧
Yes, well, it,
貌似我写了一本畅销书
it seems I've written a best-selling book.
不好意思 你刚刚是说你写了一本书吗
I'm sorry, did you just say you wrote a book?
你写了本畅销书
You wrote a best-selling book?
说实话 感觉很不现实
Honestly, it's all very surreal.
有一天
One day I just,
我坐了下来 然后开始写书
well, I sat down and I just started writing this thing.
说实话 主要是因为无聊
More out of boredom, really, than anything.
没错
And, yeah.
主要是根据我的经历
Based on my experiences with a,
还有很多艺术加工
with a generous dollop of artistic license thrown in.
几周之后
Couple of weeks later,
我完成了手稿 寄给了出版业的一个朋友
I have a manuscript, I send it to a friend in publishing,
接下来
and the next thing you know,
我就签了一笔价值七位数的出书合同
I've got a seven-figure book deal.
-什么 -我确认一下
- What? - Just so,
我应该没疯
I don't think I'm losing my mind here,
你在两周内写了一本书
y-you wrote a book in two weeks,
然后就有人给了你一百万
and then somebody gave you a million dollars?
其实是两百万
$2 million, actually.
抱歉 谈钱太俗了
Sorry. So vulgar to talk numbers.
不 我都恶心了
No, I mean, I'm disgusted.
他恶心了
He's disgusted,
但我不介意你今晚请我们吃晚餐
but I'm okay with you paying for dinner tonight.
我很乐意
It'll be my absolute pleasure.
很高兴见到你 道尔夫人
Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Doyle.
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
举报/反馈