FACE COVID(面对疫情)法:在疫情封控期间帮你随时调节心理焦虑
当我们因为疫情,面对突如其来的封控时,恐慌和焦虑是不可避免的。这是面对艰难处境,感受到危险和不确定性的自然反应。 面对疫情 (FACE COVID)就是应对这样的危机时刻采取的一系列使用的步骤。
你无法控制将来能够发生什么。
You can't control what happens in the future.
你无法控制新冠病毒或者世界经济或者别人怎么做。
You can't control coronavirus inself or the world economy of what other people do.
你也没有魔法来控制你的想法和感受。
And you can't magically control your thoughts and feelings.
恐惧、焦虑和担忧是不可避免的。
Fere anxiety and worry are inevitable.
但你能够控制当下自己的行为。
But you can control what you do here and now,
那就让我们关注自己当下的行为吧。
so let us focus on that.
默默地,温柔地,接纳你内心浮现的东西。
Silently and kindly acknowledge whatever is showing up inside you.
想法,感受,情绪,记忆,感觉以及冲动。
thoughts ,feelings,emotion ,memories ,sensations and urges.
好奇地观察你内在的体验。
With curiosity notice what's going on in your inner world.
你可以对自己说:我注意到自己感到焦虑。
You might say to yourself, I'm notice feelings of anxiety.
或者注意到自己担心自己生病的想法。
Or I'm having thoughts about getting sick.
或注意到自己感到孤独。
Or I'm having feelings of loneliness.
随着你逐渐承认自己的想法和感受。
And as you continue acknowledging your thoughts and feelings.
就来到了下一步。
Bring in the next step
比如说慢慢用双脚用力按压地面。
For example, your might try slow pressing your feet hard into the floor.
或者慢慢让双手手指相抵。
Or slowly pressing your fingertip together.
慢慢伸展你的胳膊或者脖子或者耸肩。
Slowly stretching your arms or your neck or shrugging your shoulder.
或者慢慢呼吸。
Or slowly breathing.
随着你承认自己的想法和感受,关注自己的身体后,你可以到下一步E。
And as you acknowledge your thoughts and feelings and come back into your body, you then move to E.
感受你在哪里,感受当时当下。
Get a senses of where you are, here and now.
将注意力集中到你手边的事上。
And refocus your attention on the activity at hand.
注意你能看到的5样东西。
Notice five things you can see.
你能听到的5种声音。
Five things you can hear.
注意那些你能触摸的,品尝的,以及那些你能闻到的。
Noticed what you can touch, taste and smell.
注意到你正在做什么。
Notice what you are doing.
并全神贯注于这项活动。
And give your full attention to that activity
这是由你的核心价值观所主导的有效行动。
This means effective action guided by you core values.
你采取这样的行动,是因为他对你很重要。
Action your take because it is important to you.
即使这样的行动,会带给你难受的想法和感受。
Even if it brings up difficulty thoughts and feelings.
当然。
Of course.
这包括遵守官方在应对这场危机中所制定的行为准则。
This includes flooring official guidelings of what to do during this crisis.
除此之外,你需要经常问自己我现在能做什么。
But in addition, ask yourself regularly what I can do right now.
不论这件事情多么小
No matter how small it may be.
只要他能改善自己,以及身边的人以及社区里的人们的生活。
That improves life for myself of others I live with or people in my community.
并且不管答案是什么,去做并全心全意地去做这件事。
And whatever the answer is do it and engage in it fully.
这意味着允许那些让人难受的情绪存在并善待自己
This means making room for difficult feelings And being kind to yourself.
当危机发生时,我们都会有恐惧,愤怒,焦虑,悲伤,内疚,孤独等等的情绪。
as this crisis unfolds we all feel fere ,anger, sadness,guilt, loneliness and so on.
我们无法阻止这些情绪的产生。
We can't stop these painful feelings from arising.
但是我们可以打开心扉,留些空间给这些情绪。
But we can open up and make room for them.
承认他们是正常的。
Acknowledging they are normal.
允许他们存在。
Allow them to be here.
即使他们让人痛苦。
Even through they heart.
并且善待自己。
And treat ourselves kindly.
想想你可以对自己说什么好话。
Consider what kind words you can say to yourself.
为自己做什么好事。
And kind things you can do for yourself.
来帮助自己应对痛苦。
To help your cope with this suffering.
承诺的行动需要由核心价值观来主导。
Committed action should be guided by your core values.
在面对危机的时候你主张什么?
What do you want to stand for in the face of this crisis?
你在经历危机的时候想做一个什么样的人?
What sort of person do you want to be as you go through this?
怎样对待自己怎样对待他人?
How do you want to treat yourself and others?
你的核心价值可能包括爱、尊重,幽默耐心,勇气,诚实,关爱,开明,善良,慈悲以及很多很多。
Your values might include love, respect, humour patience, courage, honesty caring openness, kindness, compassion of numerous others.
寻找方法,把你的价值观带到每天的生活中来。
Look for ways to sprinkle your values into your day.
让他们主导以及激励你的行动。
And let them guide and move your actions.
确认你能从哪里获得帮助资源支持以及建议。
Identify resources for help
assistance,support and advice.
这包括你的朋友,家人,邻居,医疗人员,紧急救助服务。
This includes friends, family neighbours health professionus and emergency services.
确保你记得紧急救助电话。
Make sure you know the emergency helping phone numbers.
包括心理援助的号码。
Including those for psychologucal help if required.
记住为了社区的利益,经常消毒并保持物理距离。
Remember to disinfect regularly and practice physical distancing for the good of your community.
请尽可能地采取面对措施的这些步骤。
Please run through the steps of face Covid as often as you.
为了你自己,为了你爱的人,以及为了社区里其他的人们。
For the benefit of yourself, your loved ones and all the people in your community.
疫情的反反复复,让我们的工作和生活也变得反复无常,每个人的心里面多多少少都会出现一些焦虑、烦躁不安的情绪,希望上面的方法可以帮助大家有效的缓解一些心理压力,为了爱自己的和自己爱的人,坚持下去,曙光将至!!!
本文来源于:《幸福的陷阱》的作者russ hariss博士撰写的视频及播讲内容。如有侵权,请联系删除,如需转载,请标明出处。
举报/反馈